Policies & Forms
- Age: We allow ages 8 and up on the challenge course; you must be able to fit securely in a chest harness, seat harness, and helmet.
- Weight: While there is no minimum weight requirement, we do have a maximum weight requirement on our high elements. Our high element’s maximum weight requirement is 250 lbs. This is according to the manufacturer’s design and installation.
- Height: No minimum or maximum height.
- Minors: Individuals under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by at least one adult and have a signed waiver by a parent/legal guardian.
- Arrival: Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your program starts time. This will allow us time to gather all required documents.
- Clothing: We require closed-toed shoes with a hard sole to be worn (Crocs and open-toed sandals are not permitted). Be prepared to be outside – dress according to the weather. During warmer times at the course, a t-shirt, knee-length shorts, or jeans can be worn. Wearing a hat and sunglasses would be helpful at times, although they are not required. During the cooler months, we recommend layering up and shedding layers as needed. In case of rainy weather, please be prepared and bring raincoats. Although the program may be continued indoors in the event of inclement weather, it is preferable to be outside and we hope to continue if the rain is light.
- Waiver: All individuals on-site are required to sign the waiver (this includes observers). Individuals under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver by a parent/legal guardian.
Our program operates rain or shine. All rescheduling and cancellations due to weather will be the decision of the ChallengeWorks Program Coordinator. Most reschedules and cancellations are due to thunderstorms and heavy rain. We try our best to monitor the weather on the days leading up to your program. If this happens, we will do our best to contact you before moving the program indoors or rescheduling for another day and time.
- Cancellations can be made seven days preceding the scheduled program date. You will not be responsible for any program fees.
- Should some or all participants cancel between two and six days preceding the scheduled program date, the group is responsible for 50% of the program fees.
- Should some or all participants cancel in less than one day preceding the scheduled program date, the group is responsible for 100% of the program fees unless an alternate date can be arranged.
Please notify us as soon as possible if changes need to be made to your reservation. You can call 979-845-4574 or send us an email at email@example.com.